Zap Screwlok® – SL, Type 2 & Epoxy
Shear Screw & Wedge Coupling Sleeve
- Retrofit or repair existing structures
- Eliminate expensive rebar-welds
- Connect bars across closure pours
- No specialized equipment required. For quickest installation, use a standard air impact wrench.
- Sizes available: 10M – 55Min both Standard (SL series) and High Strength (Type 2 series)
Simple installation – Screws embed into the rebar surface while the rebar deformations interlock within the coupler wall resulting in a full positive connection for transferring tension or compression force. Available in black, epoxy- coated and galvanized finishes and for connecting two different bar diameters (transition application).
Double Barrel Zap Screwlok®
Shear Screw and Double Wedge Mechanical Lap Splice
- Applications: widen bridges, slab repair, closure pours, connect hoop bars in piles to terminate spirals
- Compact Design – significantly shorter than mechanical butt splices and lap splices
- No specialized equipment needed. A standard air impact wrench is sufficient.
- Sizes available: 10M – 25M
Shear Screw and Wedge Headed Device
- Applications: Replaces hooks and alleviates congestion.
- Field Installed: No threading required. Ideal for repair or retrofit.
- Transmits bond force from the rebar to concrete through head bearing.
- Head area- Exceeds 9Ab net bearing in tension.